Please find our mailbox storage options as below,
Our standard package come with IMAP server which allow you to upgrade your mailbox size. However, POP3 server is still available as an option if you prefer to download and store emails on your own PC.
1. Two Primary email address, each one with 1GB per email address
2. Three Secondary email address, each one with 200MB per email address
3. Extra Storage: 1GB = £2.99 +VAT, 5GB = £6.99 +VAT (charge per month and per account)
4. Extra 1x email address cost £2.99 +VAT with 1GB Storage
5. Extra 5x email address cost £3.99 +VAT with 200MB Storage
Old package comes with 100MB mailbox storage. It should be sufficient if the nursery is using POP server and they’re downloading and storing the email attachments in your own PC. When the nursery choose to use IMAP server, they may consider upgrading their mailbox size to 1GB, to enjoy more storage space.
1. Initial storage : 100MB = Free
2. Extra Storage: 1GB = £2.99 +VAT
No. There is no minimum contract to tie you down.
We believe Standing Order would benefit your nursery and our company. It may reduce the hassle of remembering to write cheques/make manual payment every month. And we are giving you a deal of free 1x month web hosting fee when you signed the Purchase Order and Standing Order together as a confirmation of the order. This 1x month free hosting fee is giving you time to make changes to the design and make sure everything is right to go live.
Normally once the website is done set up and live, we will provide you the login details and user guide hence you may easily update your website content, adding latest news and so on through our control panel and web editor. In a meantime, if you have any problem you may let us know, we are more than happy to support you.
Upon receiving the order and full upfront payment from you, our web designer will come up with a design within a week. Your comments and suggestions will be most welcomed and we will do unlimited changes until you’re fully satisfied. Normally, your website will be completed in 2-3 weeks’ time. However, if you have urgent time requirements, we will try our best to meet it.
Your nursery. They are your property at all times.
We do not only provide Website Design Service, we have web hosting, complimentary email hosting as well as Google Advertisement. Referring to our service package T&C, if you want to host the website somewhere else, you are required to host the website with NurseryWeb for at least 12 months before you can have the website hosting authority.
No. We will guarantee this fixed price forever.
We have an extensive range of stock photos which could be used free of charge. However many nurseries would also like to include some of their own nursery’s photos.
Yes, you will have an assigned graphics designer who will be taking care of your website design and updates.
We would need 1 month notice period for the termination of website services.
Yes, we will provide a website demo site for you to preview the overall outcome and you can let us know if any changes are required.
No. We could give you the access link together with login detail for you to edit your website anytime.
For standard content amendment, we live the changes within 1-2 working days. If the amendment is complex such as implementing new features or adding content pages, we would need more than 2 working days to live the changes.
There are no individual pricing. Our monthly website hosting fees include:
1. Hosting a domain, website, and email
2. Unlimited website updates
3. Login Content Management System to easily news, calendars, gallery, downloads and more, all by yourselves
4. Maintaining Google Natural Listing, Google Paid Listing, Google Business Listing
Kindly provide us with any existing photos or files that you have as reference. Our graphic designers will optimise the image / video so that it looks good as a marketing material.
For example, good quality photos will be selected as banner images and home page. Other low res photos could be used within website content, to further enhance the content information.
Here are some tips to keep your website and email secure.
1. Your website is live with SSL Certificate which is GDPR Compliant. It helps to secure data transfers, logins and other personal information.
2. DKIM is implemented on your website domain. It helps to prevent your emails from being marked as malicious mail.
3. Backup your email regularly. It helps to increase server performance and prevent you from losing data.
4. Check your password. The password should be changed at least twice per year and always make a complicated password to keep your data secure.
5. Do not simply install third party extension for your web browser. Some third party extensions could be dangerous for your website.
6. Always cleaning up your cache and cookies. This allows you to avoid browser errors as well as allowing you to preserve your online security.
7. Tighten network security. Ensure that all devices plugged into the network are scanned for malware each time they are attached
8. Use Firewall/ Anti-Malware Software. These software acts as buffers between you, your computer and outside intruder which help to keep your website from intrusion.
Once the draft design is confirmed, we will proceed to build the demo site (build the actual website using html). You could request to on hold the demo site process if you would like to finalize the design. If you need to on hold and have changes on the draft design, we are happy to come out with few designs for you to choose from. We do not recommend to change the design after the demo site is built as restructure the layout design is like rebuiding the whole website. It takes a lot of time and effort of a designer. In this case, we will consider it as Redesign, where there will be an extra Redesign fees charged.
However, changes for the contents such as texts, photos and arrangement of information, are all welcomed. Just send the latest contents to us at [email protected], our designers will help to update it for you into the new websites.
Yes you can, there’s a link in our Pro Forma Invoice for you to do so. However, note that a surcharge of 5% will be imposed. If you would like to avoid the 5% surcharge, we suggest bank transferring instead. After the payment has been made, kindly send your order ID to [email protected]
The website redesign fee includes:
1. Consultation to gather website requirements
2. Draft designs by designers to be reviewed and approved by customer
3. New fonts available to choose from
4. Newly created website accessible through a demo link – to be reviewed by customer before replacing the actual website domain
5. Migrating old website’s contents, images, vidoes and widget to new website
6. A user friendly editor, WordPress, which allows nursery to perform website updates with ease
7. Labour fee on additional revisions in perfecting new website before going live
8. A comprehensive handover document to guide the website editor
9. Monthly hosting fees and services like emails, google ads and more remain unchanged
The advertisement fee is for Google AdWords, which is also included in our monthly hosting fee. However, if you are already paying for your own Google AdWords account, you may decide whether to proceed with NurseryWeb’s Google AdWords account. Why would you need two accounts to advertise the website? Because it will help to improve the keywords coverage and reach a better search result possibility. Hence, if it is within your budget, we’d recommend two accounts for your website.
NurseryWeb does not offer a full set of SEO service like Google Webmasters or Google Analytics. Instead, we provide partial SEO services such as Google Business/Map Listing, Web Statistic, Google Adwords and Keyword optimisation for every images and pages on your website. On the first day when your website goes live, we will push Ads and optimise relevant keywords to boost your website’s ranking on Google search results. We will customise a set of keywords that are best fit for your nursery by studying the successful patterns of other nursery websites. However, if you have an account from other SEO platforms and would like to utilise it on your website, we are more than happy to assist you in implementing the scripts onto your new website and domain.
Parent Portal is an optional feature that you can use for your nursery, it’s a platform that allows you to share information like Bulletin Board, Photo Gallery, and Downloads to parents. There are only two different access levels, which are (1) Nursery Staff / Manager; (2) Parents. The nursery manager is allowed to add, edit and delete information as well as create parents’ accounts with unique login usernames and passwords. Parents with a parent account are able to login and view the information inside the Parent Portal.
We have included all extra charges in our 2020 price list, which are the extra domain and extra email storage capacity charges. Rest assured that there will be no hidden charges, kindly view our price list here: https://www.nurseryweb.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Sales_Nurseryweb-Price-List-2020-final.pdf
If there are any special features we do not provide at the moment, you can outsource it from another provider and implement the feature into our website. We do not charge labour fee for implementing third party features, so the additional cost can be paid directly to them.
1. We can update and manage the website for you, but you are still required to send/provide us the updated contents. NurseryWeb does not create content for your website. You can send us any text, documents, and pictures that you would like to place on your website.
2. We will also provide user guides, training videos and remote support sessions. You may contact our support team to book a training session through voice/video call on weekdays from 8.00AM to 11.00AM.
IMAP mail protocol stores emails on the server, while POP3 mail protocol stores emails locally on your device (desktop/laptop/mobile)
IMAP is better if you are going to access your emails from multiple devices, such as a work computer and a smartphone. POP3 works better if you are only using one device, but have large numbers of emails. It is also a better option if you have poor internet connection or a need to access your emails offline.
In this day and age where most people access their emails from multiple devices, IMAP will best suit your needs.
2-3 weeks time is sufficient to make a website go live. Here’s the full flow of what happens before your website goes live.
Example: June 2020
Day 1 (01st) Jenny makes full payment upon confirming order.
Day 2 (02nd) NurseryWeb to confirm payment received and proceed with order.
Day 4 (04th) NurseryWeb to send draft design in image format. Jenny will have to look into it and discuss with her team whether the design is good to proceed.
Day 5-6 (05-08th) Jenny gives feedback on the draft design.
Day 7 (09th) NurseryWeb to send a second draft design which was amended from first draft.
Day 8 (10th) Jenny confirms to proceed with the design. NurseryWeb starts creating a demo website with an actual html link.
Day 10 (12th) NurseryWeb sends a demo website with contents for Jenny to review.
Day 11 (18th) Jenny provides feedback to any required changes before the website goes live. Please keep in mind that changes are allowed even after the website goes live. We provide unlimited website update service.
Day 12-13 (17th-18th) NurseryWeb constantly updates and fine tunes the website, ensures optimised mobile viewing, and makes final preparations for the website to go live.
Day 14 (19th) Your website is live by 19th June 2020.
Yes, you may transfer out your email to another email service provider such as G Suite and Microsoft 365 (Outlook). However, there will be no changes on your monthly fees.
Click here for more information on How to Transfer Out my Email.
Please download all important documents that attached in your emails, and delete those emails after a backup. Remember to clear the sent folder, junk mail/email folder and deleted items folder too as it also used up the spaces. We recommended to access your email account at our WebMail to see the changes made instantly.
It is important to backup your email and clear all the emails frequently to free up the email storage.
If the email address is often used, we will suggest you to upgrade the email’s storage. Click here to know more about out email storage.
Yes, you can create more than 5 email accounts for your nursery. Our current email packages come with IMAP server which need to pay extra charges for more than 5 email accounts. Click here to know more about our email packages. However, you can set up your email accounts in POP3 server if you have more than 5 email accounts to create and no need to pay extra charges. You can send the list of email accounts to us and we will help you to create and set up the POP3 server.
We have a rigorous design process, and will work closely with you to achieve the best design for your needs. We will present you with a draft design to start, which you can feedback to us, and we will make the necessary changes. There is no limit to how many drafts you can accept and change. However, once the design process has started as approved by you, the Website design-fee is non-refundable.
Here are some steps we have taken to protect your website:
1. Your website will be live with SSL Certificate which is GDPR Compliant. It helps to secure data transfers, logins and other personal information.
2. DKIM and DMARC are implemented on your website domain. It helps to prevent your emails from being marked as malicious mail.
3. Nursery will get a unique login access on web editor, you can change the login details by yourself. In case there is some accident occur, we are able to authorize and retrieve the login access, and we will do the account verification with nursery owner before taking action.
4. Back up frequently. We will back up your website content every day to prevent any data loss. We will back up your website content as well every time before updating the content according to your requirements.
5. The domain registrant details are protected. Our domains are hosted in Fasthosts, all the domains in Fasthosts will automatically activated the Domain Privacy, where all the customer’s details are private and not shown in Who.is.
6. Filter out spam with reCAPTCHA on your website forms. By adding reCAPTCHA on your enquiry form, it will prevents any spam or bots from entering date into fields on your website. This can include fake comments on posts, emails, fraudulent transactions, contact form entries and fake registration submissions.
7. Professional infrastructure monitoring on server and services. We have IT technical team to monitor and maintain the server so that we can always detect operational issues, identify possible security breaches or malicious attacks.
8. Possible setup Proxy on your domain to prevent hacking on server. We will setup proxy on your domain when your website goes live. Proxy servers add an additional layer of security between the servers and outside traffic. In short, a domain without proxy settings will show the exact IP address of your domain to anyone browsing your website. However, for the domain with proxy server, it will act as intermediary in between to protect the IP from disclosure.
Yes, for the nursery with more than one website design with us, we will provide:
1. 10% chain discount for your second website design package.
2. 10% chain discount for your second website monthly fee.
Yes, we will offer a 5% discount for your website design package.
Yes, we have this features for your website. Please refer to one of our demo websites for this feature.
Yes, we can include a language translator on your website if you need it.
For any normal website updates is part of the service we included in our monthly fee. It provide unlimited updates to your website contents, means you can update your website unlimited times without any extra cost. To know what’s included in our monthly service subscription, please click here.
Normal website update includes:
1. Content Management of the website that done by NurseryWeb, or it could be done by yourself.
Simple content update, for example:
a. Add/ edit/ delete website content (including the text, online forms, Google maps, etc.), latest news or event calendar;
b. Add/ edit/ delete photos, photo banners, photo gallery, or video;
c. Upload/ update/ delete documents (including PDF, Microsoft Docs, PPT, ZIP, etc.);
d. Add/ update/ delete links on your website;
e. Add/ remove of website pages;
2. Edit the sequence and ordering of website pages on the navigation menu;
3. Change the font of your website (including font family and font colour);
4. Simple update for mobile responsive layout to enhance readability.
The website redesign will completely change the layout and design of your website, which will require our website designer to propose a draft design for the nursery, as well as rebuild the layout based. The website redesign includes:
1. Change the colour themes / background colour of the entire website
2. Change the background image, graphics and drawings of the entire website
3. Change the website layout (including the navigation menu, web header, web footer), such as:
a. Change the navigation menu panel from the top to the left
b. Switch the website layout. For example, change between the demo designs. Please click the link below to have a look on the 4 types of demo design that we provided:
i. Demo 1: https://demo1.nurseryweb.co.uk/
ii. Demo 2: https://demo2.nurseryweb.co.uk/
iii. Demo 3: https://demo3.nurseryweb.co.uk/
iv. Demo 4: https://demo4.nurseryweb.co.uk/
If you are rebranding your business, you can decided to rebrand with ‘Normal Website Update’ or ‘Website Design’. If you simply update the website logo with the new branded logo, and change website name, these changes are covered in the Normal Website Update. However, if you would like to relayout the whole website to better matching the target audience, we are here to help you do website redesign to give a totally refresh look of the whole website.
To know more about switching the domain name, please click here.
Before domain transfer, please make sure to back up all your emails created under the domain.
For domain transfer in please follow the step by step by choosing your transfer below:
Please make sure that your Domain is after 60 days of the registered or renewal date, before proceeding with the Domain Transfer, otherwise the domain transfer will be failed.
Before domain transfer, please make sure you have backup all your emails created under your domain.
For transferring away your domain from NurseryWeb, please follow the step by step by choosing your transfer below:
A whitelist is a list of e-mail addresses or domain names which able to let an email blocking program to receive your email. Click here for set up whitelist user guide.
A blacklist is a list of servers or domains that a blacklist operator has found to send spam. Click here for set up Blacklist User Guide.
An auto respond is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. Click here for set up Auto Respond User Guide.
You could reset your email password through Webmail. Click here for Reset Password User Guide.
A mail redirection is a special case an email forward, where the message appears to come from the original sender. Click here for Mail Redirection User Guide.
An email signature is a block of text appended to the end of an email message which often contains the sender’s name and contact information. Click here for Email Signature User Guide.
A spam filter help to reduce the mail detected as spam from entering your inbox and a mailbox filter allow you to avoid emails with specific text in an email from entering your inbox. Click here for Spam and Mailbox Filter User Guide.
Due to certain email limitations to send out documents, we suggest our user to use WeTransfer to share your files to us. WeTransfer is simple to use and no registration is needed. However, you can only send up to 2GB at a time through a transfer link and the link will automatic delete after one week. Click here for WeTransfer User Guide.
An auto respond is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. Click here for set up Auto Responder in Outlook User Guide.
You could access your email online through Webmail by using this link webmail.nurseryweb.co.uk
You are able to backup your emails in Outlook. Click here for Backup Emails in Outlook User Guide link or click here for download the User Guide in pdf.
As a standard practice, we would require our customer to send a written termination notice with company name and termination date either by email or by post, we do not accept any termination request over the phone.
Moreover, we would require at least 1-month notice period to website termination.
After all the previous and existing outstanding balance is cleared, we would proceed to transfer out the domain for you.
Due to certain email limitations to send out documents, we suggest our user to use Google Drive to share files to us. Click here for Share Files Using Google Drive.
Due to certain email limitations to send out documents, we suggest our user to use Dropbox to share files to us. Click here for Share Files Using Dropbox.
Before you transfer out your email, please make sure you backup all your emails to avoid missing emails. To transfer out email, you just need to provide us the MX record and TXT record of your new email service provider, we will update it to your DNS setting.
MX record for G Suite:
Below is the MX record for Suite, for more information please click here to refer the User Guide link.
|Blank or @||3600||MX||1||ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||5||ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||5||ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||10||ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||10||ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
MX Record for Microsoft 365 (Outlook):
For Microsoft 365 (Outlook), you will need to send us your unique ID of TXT record to verify, for more information please click here to refer the User Guide link.
If you have the different MX record from your new email service provider, please contact our support at [email protected]. For existing customer, you may drop us a support ticket though the Private Access.
An A record maps a domain name to the IP address of the server that hosting the website or domain. To update the A Record, please get the IP Address from our NurseryWeb Support. Then you need to login to your Domain Control Panel and go to the DNS setting, learn more by choosing your Domain Hosting below on how to add or edit A Record:
If you are using an IMAP email account, you are able to displays all folders that created in your account. Click here to refer the Outlook User Guide.
We’ve been building thousands of websites for nurseries over the last 10 years. We understand each nursery has their unique needs and settings and tailor made a web solution for the nurseries. We are proud of each our own creation!